When you walk through the doors of Options Clinic, you will be greeted by someone who is ready to:
- Serve you with compassion
- Provide you with evidence based medical services
- Listen to your concerns
Options Clinic offers you free, confidential services:
- Pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound exam for confirmation of pregnancy to let you know how far along you are (Options Clinic does not determine sex with ultrasound)
- Caring, confidential staff and volunteers who will help you make an informed decision without judgment
- Help and assistance after abortion
- If you choose to continue your pregnancy we can support you throughout your pregnancy and beyond with educational services
- Community referrals as needed
Our Commitment to You
- Patients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Patients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
- Patients always receive honest and open answers.
- Patient pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Patient information is HIPPA Compliant.
- Patients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
Q & A
Options Clinic asks you to be 28-31 days from your last period before you come in for a pregnancy test. This is to insure that you have an accurate pregnancy test result.
Absolutely. Options Clinic has a very strict confidentiality policy. We will not tell anyone about your visit unless you give us permission to do so. When you enter Options Clinic, you can be assured that we will do all we can to ensure your privacy and confidentiality.
Walk-ins are welcome for pregnancy tests. If there is an available appointment we will work with you. In order to minimize your wait time, you may contact us for an appointment.
Options Clinic asks that you bring a photo ID with you to your appointment.
Options Clinic’s pregnancy services are free. A minimal lab fee is charged for STI testing.